niedziela, 1 września 2013

Vampire Smile.

Dzisiejszą historię napisałam pod wpływem osobistych doświadczeń, tej piosenki i pewnego serialu. Tak czy siak, wyszło jak wyszło.

Vampire Smile.

Hello, my friend. You seem to remember every detail of this crap but you’ve forgotten about me. And it would break my heart if I had one. Fortunately I am the reasonable part of your mind. Or soul. Or whatever you want to name this. I’m still here even if you keep telling yourself that I’m gone and everything will be normal. Well, it won’t ever be normal. So I guess you should just stop pretending and fooling yourself. But back to the main theme. You remember? Of course you do. But only the good bits. I know the whole story. You dream? Yes, but you should be careful what you really mean. I know. I know all yours ‘what ifs’ and ‘I don’t knows’. I know. And since you’re a bit of a mess it is my responsibility to make sure you know it too. Let’s start with this whole I remember thing. You felt good around people? Really? I don’t want to be mean but the last time you said that, I was the one who held you when all you wanted was to tear them apart. Limb by limb, take off the skin, make bloody smoothies out of brains and veins. Those was your thoughts, not mine. I only tried to stop you. I’m just the voice of reason. And remember the last time you was sleeping with a boy? You wasn’t asleep. You just lied there, next to him, your hands slowly reaching to his throat. Eye pupils all round and shiny. Trembling fingers couldn’t wait to squeeze this fragile skin. You wanted to strangle him in your own bed. And I stopped you. Told you to be quiet and go back to sleep. That’s who you really are. You’re a vampire smile. All your undisclosed desires and needs. You don’t lust for love. You lust for blood. You dream about lying your head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat. Yes. But you only want to listen the rush of blood through the veins. You like that pounding sound. You want to listen to it just before you dig your claws into, reach to the heart, tear it out and taste the sweet red blood. Taste the skin just before you sink your teeth. More blood. That’s what you really want. Even though you keep on telling yourself that you’re not a vicious predator. That you’re different. Normal. No, you’re not. And it’s not your fault. But you have to embrace it. Accept the facts. So you won’t hurt anyone. Well, I really don’t mind but just for the record, let’s keep us on the bright side. Be reasonable. Stop fighting it. It’s in your nature. It’s in you and me. In us. I know you want him. But you need to know that you don’t want him in that way. It’s all about blood. And your hunger. And he’s far away which I guess is good for him. Otherwise you would just tear him apart and drink to the last red drop. The best part of it you wouldn’t be aware of that. You would wake up next to the cold corpse and be frightened. That’s why you need me. To keep you in your chains. And it’s me telling you to let go. Stop thinking about it. About him. Or anyone else you could just hurt and call it love. Vampire smile. Just keep smiling. 

  

8 komentarzy:

  1. Kocham tę piosenkę!!! I uwielbiam twoje opowiadania po angielsku :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Dziękuję! Nawet nie wiesz ile dla mnie znaczy, że komuś się podobają moje pisaniny :'D

      Usuń
  2. Vampire smile, you say? Let me try: feeling the left corner of my mouth twitching. Up and down, up and down, and a wide grin spreads free. (I haven't used English properly for... a year? And it's gone, roaming in shady pubs in strange lands. Ha. Gotta find him, bind him and take him home.) A collab, some day?
    \Ifrija ze slonecznej Dojczlandii. (Polecam ten kraj, bogowie moi.)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Pewnie, że collab może kiedyś być :'D
      I w ogóle co robisz w Dojczlandii, kiedy, jak, co, gdzie? XD I ja nic nie wiem?

      Usuń
    2. *brofist* Dobrze, nie można tak pozwalać skillom rdzewieć. Od roku nie napisałam inteligentnego słowa w ingliszu, a przecież obiecałam sobie przetłumaczyć moje opowiadania. Well. Shit called life happened.
      Arbeiten, Schatzi >D Kalam moje pańskie ręce pracą... Oczywiście, kiedy nie jestem zajęta podbojami tej krainy. (Byłam na dwóch Volksfestach i w jednej gazecie XDDD)
      /If.

      Usuń
    3. Arbeiten powiadasz, też by mi się przydało, bo miliony monet same z nieba nie spadną. Ale czasu ni mam, poświęciłam się edukacji, dammit! Ale dumnam jest, że Ty zło czynisz na obcej ziemi >D (btw. znalazłam Cię chyba na fejsbuniu, wysłałam zapro, będę mieć Cię na tablicy i będę wiedzieć gdzie jesteś i co robisz, hohoho)

      Usuń
    4. Ja tu rzekomo język miałam szlifować. Tylko co z tego, kiedy wszyscy Niemcy rozmawiają ze mną po angielsku? I tylko z Rumunami trzeba szprechać, bo tu tylko ajn cwaj die wecee ist geszlosen aus techniszen grynden, a nie żadne wydumane inglisze.
      A proszę, ale nie dzielę się moim ekscytującym życiem na fejsie >D Czas założyć sobie do tego blogaska z prawdziwego zdarzenia.
      /If.

      Usuń
    5. Mów mi więcej po niemiecku, ja po 6 latach nauki tego pięknego języka nic nie umiem :'D Po 2 latach nauki rosyjskiego w sumie też niewiele umiem, takie życie.
      O to będę czekać na bloga >D (ja za to uprawiam radosny ekshibicjonizm na fejsie, ale większość ludzi nie wie o co mi chodzi, więc mnie pewnie wywalili z powiadomień już XD)

      Usuń